Get the FREE Skincare 101 Guide
This book will give you some insights into the anatomy of the skin, what works for your particular skin type, shed light on the deceiving terminology of the skincare industry and learn how to naturally and (cheaply) create your own homemade skincare products!
In this free guide you’ll learn about:
- The deception behind the words ‘green’, ‘organic’ and ‘natural’ among mainstream beauty brands
- The basic anatomy of the skin
- The history of shea butter and why it is the Rolls-Royce of carrier oils (it’s been a beauty secret since ancient Egypt)
- Easy test to find your skin type and the right oils for your skin
- Four things you should do every day to keep healthy and luminous skin
- How to create your own beauty products using ingredients from your kitchen!